CANARA BANK Advertisement


An ad from canara bank encouraging minors to open accounts..
It reads

Close your eyes and make a wish

Wishes come true when you save for them.A bicycle?A doll's house?A new toy? You can buy it with your own money.
Canara Bank's Balakshema Deposit scheme is for you.The lovely Balakshema savings box with the key is to help
you put away coin after coin.Once the box is full put it away in the Canara Bank branch and start collecting
again.Your money grows because we add to it.Soon it is enough to buy whatever you want.

What an exciting way to make your wish come true.What a wonderful way to learn to save!

Drop in at your nearestCanara Bank branch for details .Our other special schemes:Kamadhenu,Vidyanidhi and
Nirantara.

Over 1,200 branches all over the country
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

4 comments :

  1. This Nirantara scheme is a fraud scheme, I had invested money in this perpetuity. However Canara Bank refuses to send me notice that the scheme is stopped, and has refused to pay my interest in the scheme from 2005 onwards. They refuse to pay me the 12% interest in the scheme. They want everything orally, and not any documentary proof. Bogus Bank and Bogus scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had similiar issue. Nirantara is a perpetuity. But Canara Bank refuse to give the due interest of 12%. This is illegal. A PIL or class action suit should be issued. The Branch managers /Assistant Managers where customer have account should be slapped with section 420, FIR raised and mangers should be arrested for cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article very helpful and informative thanks for sharing this information Full post
    Canara Bank Balance Check

    ReplyDelete
  4. My father in law has the same issue with Nirantara scheme..what is the right channel to complain..surprised that this can happen with a public sector bank like Canara..

    ReplyDelete