Bank of Baroda advertisement on chandamama


This is an ad from BOB asking kids to open account with them .. It appeared in the oct 1980 issue of chandamama. The ad calls for kids above 10 to open a minor account at BOB. For just 5 rupees any kid can open an account.. after 25 years we need 500 to open an account and kids a big no no.. Wondering why the bank withdrew this fantastic plan..

The ad reads like..

When you turn 10 turn to bank of baroda.

Bank of Baroda has a surprise for those over 10. You can operate your own Minor's saving account.

A Minors Saving account can be opened at any age with just Rs 5. And at the age of 10 you can deposit and withdraw money on your own. Doesnt the idea sound great to you
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment