NP DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM Advertisement


This classic ad appeared on chandamama in the 70's. It reads

"your favourite dubble bubble gum

Now comes in new international packing

Yes,kids!Here,s good news for you.We are gooder now.Naturally we are much excited as you are.Becuase,we caught you on our new international wrapper in your most jovial spirit.And that is not all,dears!We have improved the
flavours that last longer.More bubbles,more fun with new NP Dubble Bubble gum.Now you know why we are the
'Goodest'-We mean the 'Best'."
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment