CAMPA Classic advertisement on chandamama


Campa Cola- Another drink which was killed by Pepsi and coke- An example of what big advertisement spending can do to the small business. Anyways enjoy this classic ad

It reads

We're all in it together for the taste of it

Campa,the fun drink with the csensational orange flavour.Try it for the fun it.Drink it for the taste of it.
Have it for the sheer joy of living: like all these woderful,thirsty people.
Right now.

CAMPA ORANGE FLAVOUR
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment