NP 007 BUBBLE GUM


Another classic advertisement for national product's NP Bubble Gum which reads

NP 007 BUBBLE GUM & DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM
IT'S JUST GREAT BLOWING
Bubble after Bubble after Bubble...
FROM THE PIONEERS THE BEST ALWAYS
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :

  1. You have a great collection. Really enjoyed these!
    I really remember this bubble gum :)
    I hope you don't mind if I use the above image at my blog and link back to you.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete