DIPY'S JAMS


DIPY'S JAMS


What are dipy's jams made of?
Strawberries from punchgani.mangoes from ratnagiri.Allahabad guavas ,Trichur Pineapples,Papayas from Dahanu
and jalgoan bananas.All picked for the sun-blessed goodness of Dipy,s Mixed Fruit jam.

When it's Dipy's.it's got to be the best .

Dipy's Jams Apricot,Mango,Mixed Fruit,Pineapple,Respberry ,Strawbarry,Orrange,Marmalada and Guava Jelly.

Dipy,s jams-a fruit-full experiance.

Another ad on dipys
It's a super selaction of squashes and syrups for the thirstiest of gangs!

Dip's Orange,Lemonand a mango squashes,Lemon Barley Water,Lime Cordial ,Pineapple Crush.Rose syrup and other delicious syrups

Yippee it's Dipy's!

Dipys Jam ad at Indrajal comics.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

9 comments :

  1. Great Ad!! One of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss these ads! Takes me back to my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds of all those hours I spent on those comics. Poppins and BSA SLR were regulars too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Loved Dipy's Squashes & Its Ads, Particular Famous Poster Of Dipy's Dipyland Which Used To Print In Side Some Magazines...It Really Thrilled Me And Certainly Take Me To The Best Of My Time, Which Is Obesely My Childhood Days. I Indeed Pay A Lots Of Thanks To My Parents, Who Did Paint My Childhood Days With All Possible Beautiful Colors. My Hats Off To The Admin Who Did Upload Such A Pleasant Information About Dipy's, Whom I Was Looking For Since A Long Time...Yippee it's Dipy's!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these ads are leagues ahead of the so-called ads we have ads in the k add 30 years. . After the early 80's only the latest ads for Swiggys are worth viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certainly those are the Ads that still ring in our ears. Thank you for the post. Is it possible to get audio or video of this ad?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup. Has anyone found the video/audio track for this ad? Want to show it to my kid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Movie Bade Dil Wala has film shot where jagdeep doing romantic seen with co-star in background Dipy's leamon squash box can be seen with print date JAN 82.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please if possible some one send atleast audio track/ redio jingal Advertise of Dipy's jam

    ReplyDelete