AMUL CHOCOLATE


AMUL CHOCOLATE
---------------
The Sweat Stx from Amul

Such a variety of delicious chocolates

Aamul milk chocolate,Amul Fruit and nut , Amul bitter, Amul crisp, Amul orange, Amul coffe.

A classic 1970 advertisement for Amul Chocalate..

A modern day Amul Chocalates

A video on Amul chocalate advertisement

Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

2 comments :

  1. Hi! Nice to visit your blog. Good collection you have got here... Keep it up!

    ~ NRIGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you for giving such an informative portal. Buy Amul compound chocolate at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete