EUTHERIA



EUTHERIA

--------
"EUTHERIA gives me prompt relief from muscular sprains and pains"
-Says Kapil Dev
"Very often my muscles get sprained while bowling or batting.That is way I always keep EUTHERIA with me.It
gives me prompt relief from muscular sprains and pains.It also helps me to get rid of headache and cold.
I trust EUTHERIA."
STAR PLAYERS TRUST EUTHERIA

Cricket Legend Kapil Dev on Eutheria Ad on Indrajalcomics.. I think the product is discontinued now. That is the fate of most of the products after India open gates to multinationals..
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :

  1. hey Guna, I love your website. Took me back into time and brought fond memories of childhood :-)

    ReplyDelete