DUCKBACK BOOTS




DUCKBACK BOOTS
---------------

"Ma, I need New shoes Again!"

ordinary shoes are not made for trotting through water. They slip on wet roads and don't last in rains.
Kides in wet shoes also catch cold easily.Buy your kid duckBack gum boots.They are 100 perfect waterproof,
slip resistance and spesially designed for growing feet.And now they come in bright colours.

DuckBack Children's Gum BOOts.
DuckBack Makes Life Easier



DUCKBACK SCHOOL BAGS
---------------------
DuckBack means Quality

Duckback, the famous schoolback of 70's ad at indrajal comics. Duckback was the first shoulder bag introduced for school children.. Earlier we used to carry the bags by hand.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

3 comments :

  1. The nostalgic early '80s ... sniff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics .I like this post too much.

    Duckback Gumboots Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post I like your post.if you find School bag for your Kids please check

    Best School Bag

    ReplyDelete