Laptop Crash..

Hello Buddies,

Sorry for the long delay in posts. Unfortunately my Laptop had crashed and I am still looking to retrieve the data.. All the digital scans of the classic ads from Indrajal comics, Chandamama are in it and its a hectic procedure now to rescan the ads. I had organized the scans in my LT and hope the technicians will retrieve the data..

Meanwhile I am uploading some classic ads from readers digest from the 50s- 80s

Hope you will enjoy it..

Cheers
Guna
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment