ACCOPROOF


Accoproof the leak proof bonding material introduced in India in the early 70's.

Avoid leakage, seepage, dampness in buildings and storage tanks with ACCOPROOF ACC's cement waterproofing additive

Only 1 Kg. of Accoproof is to be used with 50 Kg. of cement. Being in the form of fine powder, Accoproof mixes intimately with cement in the normal process of making mortar and makes it Impervious to moisture. Expert after - sales technical service available free on request

Accoproof is readily available from THE CEMENT MARKETING COMPANY OF INDIA LTD. and its Distributors.
THE ASSOCIATED CEMENT COMPANIES LIMITED. The Cement Marketing Company of India Limited.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :