ABMEL Battery ad at RD


now FROM ABMEL
Another range of quality products
Exide torches batteries
Made in the great Exide tradition the tradition of dependability and reliability ; the tradition of excellent service and superb performance.

Associated Battery Makers (Eastern) Ltd.

A classy ad for exide batteries.. I don't think the domestic batteries are available in markets now.. But Exide has grown as a giant in the Automobile sector..
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment