KISSAN JAM Ad..





kissan jam's law of appetite
The eatability of breakfast is in direct proportion to the rising level of appetites which is again in direct proportion to the volume of kissan jam spread on the toast All your favorite fruits come together in kissan Mixed Fruit Jam to make one great flavor.Think of different was to eat it in.Spread it on the curenchy cracker.Roll it up in a chappati.Drink it stirred in milk.Kissan's fruity goodness makes almost everything more delicious. THE KISSAN RANGE mixed fruit,pineapple, strawberry, mango, apple, apricot & guava jelly. A little sweetness goes a long way.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :