GOLD SPOT


Another Vintage ad for the forgotten Gold SPot.. For those who have not heard of Gold Spot, Its a fizzy drink like Fanta but lot better than that with no known side effects..

Hooray!Hooray!It's a Goldspotting day It's not just a new word.It's way of doing things...
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

2 comments :

  1. Hello


    Very cool, Gold Spot. I got a comic book in Gold spot's competition. My favourtie cold drink.

    advertising programs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Thanks to your article really intresting to read. Would u mind to visit our website on Kampus terkemuka

    ReplyDelete