Another vintage Ad from Bajaj for Ceiling Fans


Classy Advertisement for Bajaj Fans in the 60's

entirely new bajaj BAHAR DELUXE CEILING AND TABLE FANS
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

3 comments :

  1. Informative post. I think Hover is the best ceiling fan supplier.
    http://www.hover.global/ceiling-fans.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is nicely written. A very well written guide to take care of your furnace.
    best table fans in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these excellent ideas. I have got a lot of new things from your ideas.
    top table fans in dubai uae

    ReplyDelete