Bain d'or another classic ad..


Probably the first hairspray introduced in India.. The ad reads

"AT MOMENTS LIKE THIS Groomed, strokable, hair held firmly but softly by Bain d'or Hair
Spray's invisible web. Never stiff never tacky but softly firm always groomed"
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

4 comments :

  1. Hi

    Really a excellent classic indian ads. I liked it.

    Advertising Programs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8..

    Sankar.. me too a Libra and am 39.. well I cant consider 7o's as old for my age as i was born in the 70's. these ads even date back to 50's and 60s.. You are right, those magazine ads in 60s-80s are mindblowing..

    Im from kanyakumari.. and will write to u when I am free.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete