Bajaj Home appliance classic ad at RD

The famous Pressure cooker of Bajaj Appliances in the 70's

"life is lustre - when things are faster with bajaj appliances
Put yourself thirty years behind--there were so many things you had been wanting to do in a jiffy. Today, times have changed with Bajaj.

Take this pressure cooker for instance-- it was just one of the many household aids Bajaj built a standard on. It sure took a lot of work developing new designs, checking material suitability. ensuring rightly-rated capacities. But that's exactly what has made life worth living today.Bajaj always has something going full steam ahead."
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :