Coca-Cola Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads



This Old Advertisement states what’s inside their food and beverages, from nutrients to likely allergens to genetically modified ingredients and more. This Vintage Ad reads

Things go better with Coca-Cola

Doing nothing is much more fun Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola...with its lively, twangy taste. Coca-Cola... with the taste you never get tired of. More and More people all over the world are drinking Coca-Cola. For, nothing refreshes like Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola is the registered Trademark of The Coca-Cola Company
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

1 comments :

  1. I was searching for this pic and am elated to finally see it here! It was on the back of a 70s Reader's Digest. Thanks so much for this treasure retrieved ❤️🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete