Magazine Ad of CINTHOL Powder

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This Old Advertisement gives voice as save a rupee! On Cinthol Powder when you buy Cinthol Soap*. This Vintage Ad declare

Buy Cinthol Soap with the coupon announcement. Each wrapper has a coupon on the reverse. Present it to your dealer and get a rupee off on Cinthol Toilet Powder (any size)
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment