COIR BOARD Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
COIR BOARD Vintage Advertisement


This Newspaper Ad discloses your doorstep deserves nothing less than a quality-tested Coir Doormat. This Vintage Magazine Ad put forth

Let your welcome begin at the doorstep
Your doorstep deserves nothing less than a quality-tested Coir Doormat!
Let a Coir Doormat add a little warmth, a little colour to your doorstep. To give friends a welcome right from the heart of the family. A coir doormat will make your friends remember fondly your cosy home. Only you will know how little it cost.
Also carpets, mourzouks, matting, and rubberized coir mattresses and cushions.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment