CINNI CEILING FAN Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This Old Advertisement tells sleep sound in cool and fresh-breeze-comfort under Cinni CEILING FAN. This Vintage Ad speaks 

While you work, while you relax and while you sleep. In factories, offices, homes and everywhere. Cinni Ceiling fans keep you in cool-air-comfort, always. Choose Cinni-Ceiling. Table or Cabin fans to suit your decor.
EVERY Cinni FAN CARRIES A TWO YEAR GUARANTEE AGAINST ANY MANUFACTURING DEFECT.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment