CINTHOL POWDER Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
CINTHOL POWDER Vintage Advertisement



This is the Vintage Magazine Advertisement for CINTHOL TOILET POWDER which is used to protect against bacteria, perspiration odour and embarrassment. This Old Ad delivers

Every BODY needs protection
Protection against bacteria, against perspiration odour, against embarrassment - yours and others. CINTHOL TOILET POWDER with deodorant G-11 gives you protection against all this.
And more... Fragrance... Flower Fresh Fragrance.
CINTHOL the toilet powder that gives total deodorant protection.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment