VIMAL Suiting and Shirtings the vintage advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads




This old advertisement gives prominence to VIMAL Suiting and Shirtings. It says

Vimal just a little bit more fascinating than the suit you were born with. 

And just as exciting. 

VIMAL Suitings and Shirtings
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment