USHA Fans magazine ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads





This is a vintage magazine ad of USHA Fans which made a great name in India and abroad. This vintage magazine advertisement hints as

Choice of millions .. USHA Fans

USHA Fans have made a great name in India and abroad. Their superb quality, brilliant performance, streamlined design and precision engineering have made them pouplar among the people of forty countries around the world.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment