Brooke Bond TAJ MAHAL Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Brooke Bond TAJ MAHAL Vintage Advertisement


This old advertisement of Brooke Bond TAJ MAHAL states as Drink a cup of Taj - for stronger liquor and superb taste. This magazine ad put forth as

Drink a cup of Taj- for stronger liquor superb taste

India's finest CTC tea Brooke Bond TAJ MAHAL

The crush-tear-curt process breaks each tea leaf into smaller parts, ensures perfect infusion, superb colour and strength.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment