An old ad of VIMAL FABRICS

 magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
An old ad of VIMAL FABRICS


This old advertisement of VIMAL FABRICS states about the new trail of Vimal blazes for men and the verities of sarees for women. The ad says


START A BLAZE!
Vimal blazes a new trail with a dashing line of fabrics for fashion conscious men.
A multitude of textures.
A variety of weaves, in novel checks and stripes. Plus, a breathtaking range of sarees for women.
Vimal Fabrics hit the headline!

Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment