An old advertisement of Voltas opal 160

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
An old advertisement of Voltas opal 160    



This is a newspaper ad focus on the Voltas opal 160, a medium size fridge. The magazine ad states as

Invest in No. 1 Quality Voltas Opal 160 the only medium - sized fridge with Auto - D option.
See it at your dealer's today. Available from authorised Voltas dealers or
contact :
VOLTAS LIMITED
*Bombay *Calcutta *New Delhi *Madras *Bangalore *Lucknow *Jamshedpur *Ahmedabad *Secunderabad *Cochin *Kanpur
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment