TERENE, an old ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
TERENE, an old ad


This vintage ad of TERENE says that “You can tell a leader at a glance”. The newspaper ad point out that
There's something special about 'Terene'. Like exciting fabrics. Made by exclusive mills.'Terene'. You can tell a leader at a glance. In a riot of colour. And a whirl of prints. Excitement woven into fabrics.By selected quality-conscious mills. Fabrics made to rigid standards. On crease-resistance. Colour-fastness. And smartness. Fabrics that carry the 'Terene trademark. The only way you can be sure a beautiful fabric will stay beautiful.

'Terene' with the best mills...on the best fabrics
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment