Te-i-Tex, the vintage magazine advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Te-i-Tex, the vintage magazine advertisement


This old ad of Te-i-Tex tells about the features of their fabric. It emphasize that

What are you in the mood for?
Te-i-Tex CAN HELP
Nothing expresses you like our fabrics a short cut to popular elegance!
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment