An Old Ad of C.S.C FOOTWEAR

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
An Old Ad of C.S.C FOOTWEAR


This Old Advertisement of C.S.C FOOTWEAR is comfortable to wear, yet tough and made to last a long, long time! This Newspaper Ad also speaks

BE PREPARED
TOUGHNESS IS IN FASHION
In comes the toughness into fashion footwear. With CSC Rustom! Stylish -to complete your high-fashion sook, supple and comfortable to wear, yet tough and made to last a long, long time!
See the entire new range at your nearest CSC dealer. Now! Fashion feels nicer with economy and comfort!
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment