Cadbury's Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads



This Old Advertisement is of the new Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate. The Vintage Magazine Ad states

There's nothing as delicious as Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate for true chocolate flavour
Have it your favourite way. Mixed with milk that's hot, or refreshingly cold. Dr make delicious chocolate treats-cakes, biscuits, ice creams, puddings-from over 30 mouth-watering recipes in "" Chocolate Delights"", the new Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate

Recipe Book. Send for your free copy today!
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment