Telco, an old advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Telco, an old advertisement


This newspaper ad of Telco expose that “We give our people the best”. It says

IN A MODERN PLANT, MACHINES MEAN A LOT, BUT...

People mean more at Telco


At Telco, we have some of the finest talent in the country. Some of the best engineers. Designers. Researchers. And mangerial staff. We give our people the best. That's why they give of their best. And that's what makes Telco such an exciting place to be in.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment