AVERY weighing tools - Classic Ad


AVERY ad at Reader's Digest



preserves India's export image! Standardization of weight ensures international acceptance!
avery weighing machines maintain a uniform accuracy the world over-with no fluctuation from one country to another! Awery ensures that what is weighed in India will weigh the same in New York. This builds up worldwide trust in Indian exports! Awery's standardization of weight gives assurance anywhere, anytime! Avery scales are essential for Indian business ventures-at home and abroad!
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment