BEML Vintage ad- 2nos


 
BEML Plays a Vital role in the green revolution.
Bharat Earth Movers Ltd. make Agricultural Tractors which are suitable for ploughing vast acres of land no matter if the soil is hard or soft.
The bharat D 50-15, 90 HP Agricultural Tractors have been purchased in large numbers by the states of Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Mysore.
These Bharat Tractors are being effectively utilised by the Agro Industries Corporation in many states of the country to make the green Revolution a reality.

we prepare the ground for national development
WITH A WHOLE RANGE OF ENDOGENOUSLY MANUFACTURED EARTH MOVING

EQUIPMENT

Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment