BEL Ad in 70's


""In real battle, however, BEL is very much on the scene... For BEL equipment is the 'eyes and ears' of Defence forces.

The nation's defence is a serious matter. It cells for sturdy, reliable equipment that will perform well under the most adverse conditions. BEL equipment meets these requirements, which is why, in the field, the armed forces depend upon sophisticated radars and wireless communication equipment made by BEL.

Every day in many ways BEL serves you better and better"
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment