BATLLIBOY AD IN THE 60S


Batliboi's machines built my name!He's made a name for himself. For precision work. For dependability. No wonder his machines, manufactured by Batliboi, are a source of pride to him.

Batliboi's Manufacturing Division at Udhna manufactures precision machinery in technical collaboration with the Czech firm STROJIMPORT- whose sophisticated know-how they use. Their partnership of 20 years has strengthened relations between our countries.

Batliboi also manufacture Industrial Air- Conditioning and Humidification Plants in collaboration with the French firm Ameliorair.BATLIBOI for everything in machinery and machines for everything!

Batliboi VR-4 Radial Drilling Machines Tapti Universal Milling Machines Ameliorair Industrial Air-conditioning Plants Batliboi Electric Motors Hansa Engineers' Steel Files Batliboi Loom Motors SRM Chucks Batliboi Grinders Batliboi Blowers"
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment