Vintage Magazine Ad of Margo soap

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Vintage Magazine Ad of Margo soap


This is a Vintage Magazine Advertisement of Margo soap which is made up of Neem leaves. Neem leaves are the best anti bacterial natural sources. This Old Ad states as 

A face - lift for your favourite soap Margo now in a bigger size and a smart, new wrapper. Quality remains top class
Margo soap made from pure Neem seed oil
A favourite since 1920.
A product of Calcutta Chemical
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment