MILLER Vintage Magazine Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
MILLER Vintage Magazine Advertisement


This Old Ad brings attention to Cycle Dynamo Lampsets ‘Darkness means danger’. The Magazine Ad points up that...

Don't take DARKNESS lightly!
If you do, you may pay heavily for it. Darkness means danger. Don't ride into it.
It has hurt many. It can hunt you. Use a lamp on your cycle.
The law demands it; safety depends on it.
See and be seen well. Save your life, limb, cycle-and others'.
At night, never cycle without light. Never!
Published in the public interest by the makers of MILLER Cycle Dynamo Lampsets
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment