MEMOREX SYSTEM an Old Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
MEMOREX SYSTEM an Old Ad


This Magazine Ad of MEMOREX SYSTEM states as brilliant child has the habit of following MEMOREX. The Old Advertisement utters

These successful children have something in common... do you know what it is?
Meet Rajesh Agnihotri, comes first. plays brilliant cricket, can memorise a book! A child prodigy? No ! He follows the MEMOREX System.
Meet Leyland and Cheryllan Gonsalves, playful, full of life, they read voraciously and are prize winners in school. They follow the MEMOREX System.
Meet Priti Bonsle now at Elphinstone College. She applies the same persistence and practice with the help of the MEMOREX System to her studies. "Now I am tops in games and studies!" says Priti.
Meet young sanjay Navelkar. Always comes first in class, a scholar of Hill Grange High School. Bombay. "I owe my success to the MEMOREX System" says Sanjay.
This space is reserved for your child. He too can be a success in school.. by following THE MEMOREX SYSTEM
FOR INNOVATION IN EDUCATION MEMOREX is a registered trade mark of Ross-Murarke Inc.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment