Vintage Advertisement of matador

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Vintage Advertisement of matador


Matador ‘What a way to Pack!’ utters in the Newspaper Ad. The Vintage Magazine Ad also adds

BUT IT'S ALL RIGHT...
He can afford to do it with Matador. He knows his suit will look after itself. Ironing is out-dated. Just hang it for a while-the crease recovery is amazingly rapid.
The pencil-sharp crease on the trousers, the absence of embarrassing, travel-weary lines makes Matador 'Terene' Suiting impeccable. It's TOPS!
matador
TERENE SUITING
DCM SILK MILLS
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment