Margo Soap Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Margo Soap Magazine Ad


This is an Old Advertisement of antibacterial and antifungal properties soap Margo from Neem oil. Trying out all soaps available under the sun... All that search stopped when I tried margo. The Vintage Ad expresses

Margo Soap does not just clean your skin it has antibacterial and antifungal properties too.
This has been revealed by a recent laboratory test by a well known Research Centre in the Country on tropical diseases. Margo Soap made with nature's valuable gift "NEEM OIL" is the only toilet soap with full herbal and medicinal properties from nature. Margo Soap not only cleans, it keeps the skin healthy. This is the reason why MARGO is so popular since 1920.
Margo Soap for all seasons, all ages.
A Product of Calcutta Chemical
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment