ORIENT FANS Vintage Advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


The Newspaper Ad of Orient fans explores the full range of best rated ceiling fans in India. The Vintage Magazine Ad gives voice as

Live the modern way with Orient
Orient fans are elegantly designed to blend with the decor of modern homes, offices and other establishments. They come in a wide range-ceiling, table, desk, stand, all-purpose and exhaust fans-to meet your specific requirements. Built by India's most experienced fan makers, Orient fans are known for their unrivalled quality in India and abroad.
The best selling prestige range.
All fans guaranteed for two years.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

3 comments :

  1. I have one of the all purpose fans pictured here in my house. Would be great to know the year it was made in.

    ReplyDelete