Vintage Magazine Ad of PANTENE

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is a Vintage Magazine Advertisement of PANTENE which is designed to meet your hair's individual needs. The Old Ad pronounces

THINK YOU CAN DO WITHOUT PANTENE? GO HAVE YOUR POKY CREW-CUT.
Today, male hair styling fashions demand Pantene. And Pantene alone. Because Pantene happens to be the only non-greasy hair-dressing that gives hair that 'naturally groomed' look. And regular use of Pantene checks hairloss. A few years from now, you will thank Pantene for telling you that.
PANTENE
The non-greasy grooming aid that checks hairloss.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment