PARSHURAM TILES Vintage Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
PARSHURAM TILES Vintage Ad


This is a Vintage Advertisement of Parshuram Glazed tiles which comes to you in a wide range of mute pastel shades, rich marble finish, etc. The Newspaper Ad answers

Dream of a design
Dream of a design and leave the rest to us. Watch how this dream comes true as every wall gets transformed into an exciting reality -- with Parshuram Tiles.
Parshuram Glazed tiles come to you in a wide range of mute pastel shades, rich marble finish, screen printed or pure white to create an exciting atmosphere of rare luxury.
PARSHURAM TILES WITH STYLE
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment