Newspaper Ad of panaprint

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Newspaper Ad of panaprint


This is a Vintage Magazine Ad of panaprint copycat for office efficiency. The Vintage Magazine Advertisement remarks

Cut down office communication costs. And step up efficiency.
now also available on D.G.S.& D. Rate Contract
If you want to save on all fronts- time, labour, money- install a 'Panaprint' Plain Paper Photocopier-rightaway.
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment