Thackersey Fabrics, the magazine ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Thackersey Fabrics, the magazine ad

This vintage magazine ad about Thackersey Fabrics introduce the features of thackersey fabrics. It highlights as
thackersey fabrics put the fun in fashion!
When you never know what you'll next -- get into thackersey fabrics first. Vibrant, vivacious and willing - for whatever you are! Hop over and help yourself to stay one jump ahead in the fashion game. Thackersey's EVERFRESH (67% 'Terene' 33% cotton) saris, dress materials, shirtings and suitings, screen prints, 2x2 poplins, dyed/printed cambrics, voiles, dobbies jacquards, and counters more!


Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment