U-FOAM vintage magazine advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
U-FOAM vintage magazine advertisement


This vintage ad about U-FOAM states about the comfort of using it. It underlines as

THERE'S A SPRING ABOUT IT!

The cool comfort, swoony softness of U-FOAM make you feel the spring is here! It's lilting light. And adaptable: you can fashion comfort in any shape. You can cut, stitch, air, sun or wash it. It's economical too! MATTRESSES -- PILLOWS -- LAYTO -- BAMBINA -- TRAVEL KITS -- TOYS -- CAR-SEATS -- SPONGES -- all spring from U-FOAM
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment