TOPAZ STAINLESS vintage magazine advertisement

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
TOPAZ STAINLESS vintage magazine advertisement


This old ad of TOPAZ STAINLESS says about the shaving blade. It states as

more & more people choose TOPAZ stainless for smoother shaves!

the blade with the golden tuck TOPAZ stainless
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment