Modipon an Old Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This Magazine Ad claims modipon nylon yarn that exciting technology to work with. The Old Advertisement underlines like this…

EXCITING
So exotic, so provocative that you are bound to have a second look
Glamorous
So soft, so smooth, so crisp and uncrushable
VOLUPTUOUS
Makes your heart beat faster
SOPHISTICATED
Will make you go far into the social spectrum
That's
modipon
NYLON YARN
It's VOLUPTUOUS to the mind of a fashion designer, GLAMOROUS to the young damsel, SOPHISTICATED to the men and EXCITING to technologists to work with.
modipon
MAKES BETTER NYLON YARN
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment