Modi Suitings Magazine Ad


magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads


This is an Old Advertisement of modi suitings & Shirtings that Women find them irresistible. The Vintage Ad emphasize as ….

will he?
won't he?
will he?
won't he?
will he?
won't he?
will he wear my favourite Modi Suit tonight?
modi suitings & Shirtings
Women find them irresistible - ask any man!
Processed in technical Collaboration with HEPATEX, Switzerland
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment